Last modified 6/12/2020 – We’re all about working together to create a win-win relationship while having a bit of fun. That’s how we roll… and we like to work with others who have the same approach. If this sounds good, we look forward to working with you. Here are our terms of service you can check out, so we’re all on the same page 🙂
Builder 10x, LLC (together with its officers, directors, employees, agents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, “Builder 10x”) reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the Builder 10x website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact. Your continued use of the website following the amendment confirms your consent to the amendment. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, are subject to these terms.
Violation of any of the terms may result in the termination of your account.
By using the Builder 10x.com services (“Service”), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested to complete the signup process.
- One person may only use your login — a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We are not liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- Use of Builder 10x Content On Non-Builder 10x Websites Is Prohibited: You will use and post Builder 10x’s content (including the Free Home Building Guide) on Builder 10x’s sites without posting the content on another platform. Posting any of our stock website content, Home Building Guide, or any content written by Builder 10x on any website outside of our system is prohibited. We will pursue any website hosting any of our copyright-protected content with a request to cease and desist, and/or we will pursue every measure possible, including requesting the web host to remove the website containing the protected material.
- You may not remove our branding from your account.
- PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK. We do not verify the accuracy of content posted on the website or the downloadable Home Building Guide, including home building instructions or financial advice. Any agreements you make with others through the website are strictly between you and the third party. Investigate appropriately before dealing with someone you do not know. We are not responsible or liable for any claim, loss, or damage, of any kind related to your use of the website.
- You promise and warrant that you will not use the website to:
- Gather or extract any data or content;
- Post or send anything false, fraudulent, or misleading;
- Post or send anything unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, or sexually explicit;
- Post anything that does not belong to you, that you do not have the legal right to post, or that impersonates someone else;
- Send any unsolicited advertisements (SPAM);
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the website.
- Your content may be transferred unencrypted over various networks.
- Your site may be used in any Builder 10x publication without payment or any other consideration.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 300 MB/month or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage of our other customers, we reserve the right to disable your account immediately or throttle your file hosting until you reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- We may collect the information you provide to us. We may share your personal information if required to do so by law or to enforce these terms.
- YOU ARE USING THE WEBSITE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
- Our Legal Terms shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Illinois, United States. They shall be governed by and construed by the laws of Illinois, the United States, without regard to conflict of law principles.
- IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE WEBSITE, YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY PART OF THESE TERMS OR HAVE ANY OTHER DISPUTE OR CLAIM WITH US OR ANOTHER USER OF THE WEBSITE. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AGAINST US IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE WEBSITE. OUR LIABILITY RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS LIMITED TO $100 IN THE AGGREGATE FOR ALL CLAIMS. ANY CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE MUST BE COMMENCED BY FILING SUIT IN CHAMPAIGN COUNTY, ILLINOIS, WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE EVENT UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED FIRST OCCURRED.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim or demand, including attorney fees and court costs, made by any third party related to your use of the website.
- Builder 10x reserves the right to adjust the pricing of plans and/or services at any time, including existing user accounts and/or new user accounts. As with any other expense in your business, as we improve and innovate on our product, we incur more expenses to create a better and better tool for your business.
- If you think copyright infringement is occurring on the website, please contact support at support@builder10x immediately. Inappropriate circumstances, we will terminate your membership if you are the source of repeat copyright infringements. “Pre-stocked” content (including the Home Building Guide even if you’ve actively made changes to it) available as part of the Service from the website is our copyrighted property. It can only be used on websites hosted on our platform with active account holders of our Service. The look and feel of the website is copyright ©2016-2020 by Builder 10x, LLC. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from us.
- We do not screen any content you post. We do have the right, in our sole discretion, to remove any content from the website.
- We do not allow the creation of forms or other material to capture and store sensitive information on the sites, including but not entirely to social security numbers.
- If we fail to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the terms, we do not waive that right or provision. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us and govern your use of the website, superseding any prior agreements between us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Your account may be terminated at any time for violation of these terms. In the event your account is terminated, no refund will be due to you. Termination will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your account and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account.
- We are not legally responsible for any follow-up communications, interactions, or agreements (advice, opinions, etc.) you have with the contacts (leads generated) acquired through the website. This includes any financial agreements, legal contracts, building advice, or any other communications.
- One powerful advantage with Builder 10x is we’re dedicated to being the highest performing website solution in the industry. We get this by continually testing changes and ideas on our clients’ websites. By joining Builder 10x, you agree to allow our team to proactively run conversion split tests on your website to improve conversion rates over the long-term, with or without notice. Builder 10x has the right to run tests on websites with or without notice, but you always have full access to the data and results of every test we run on your website(s) by simply requesting the results at any given time.
Payment, Trials, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required to sign up for all accounts. You will be charged for the first month when you sign up. All monthly fees are due in advance monthly.
- If your card is declined and your credit card is not updated within 10 days, we reserve the right to cancel your account and deactivate your sites.
- Our system will continue to automatically attempt to process an active account’s overdue invoices for 30 days.
- Builder 10x will attempt to communicate if your account is in arrears. Communications include, but are not limited to, email, chat, SMS/text, phone calls, and ringless voicemails.
- If you cancel your subscription within 30 days of signing up, you will be refunded your first month upon your request. If you cancel your account after 30 days of signing up, you will not receive a refund, and the account will remain active for your remaining subscription time.
- If you have chosen to pay one annual payment for your subscription, the renewal and cancellation policy is the same as above. You have a full 30 days to try out your account and cancel within that time to receive a full refund, per these terms. There are no pro-rated refunds on annual accounts if you cancel more than 30 days after the initial purchase.
- Each customer is entitled to only 1 refund under our 30-day guarantee. If you sign up and cancel within 30 days of signing up and receive a refund, then sign up at a later date, you’re not eligible for a refund if you cancel again within the first 30 days.
- Each customer is limited to one special or discount upon signing up for a subscription.
- There is a 3% refund fee for each invoice refunded outside of the 30-day money-back guarantee.
- If your account were canceled and return to Builder 10x, you would be reactivated under the current plans and rates.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your account may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of your account. We do not accept any liability for such loss.
- Sales Tax. All fees are exclusive of taxes, which we will charge as applicable. You agree to pay any taxes applicable to your use of the Subscription Service and performance of Consulting Services. You shall have no liability for any taxes based upon our gross revenues or net income. If you are located in the European Union, all fees are exclusive of any VAT, and you represent that you are registered for VAT purposes in your member state. At our request, you will provide us with the VAT registration number under which you are registered in your member state. If you do not provide us with a VAT registration number before your transaction being processed, we will not issue refunds or credits for any VAT that was charged. If you are subject to GST, all fees are exclusive of GST.
Cancelation and Termination
- To cancel your account, you must log into your account at Builder 10x.com/my-account and click the “Cancel” button. Cancellations won’t be considered final until you’ve clicked the “Cancel” button inside of your account on your end. You fully control your own cancellation process. Immediately when you click the Cancel button, our system stops all future billings. We may reach out to you to get feedback or see if we can help you afterward, but all future billings stop once you click the Cancel button for that subscription.
- Cancellation is effective the day after you confirm your cancellation via email with our support team. Future monthly/annual charges will not be charged after the date of cancellation. There are no refunds on monthly or annual payments already made. The annual plan is intended for customers committed to utilizing Builder 10x in their business for at least 12 months and wants the discount in exchange.
- Upon cancellation, all of your content may be immediately and automatically be deleted from the Service. This information can not be recovered once your account is canceled.
- CHARGEBACKS — In our history as a business, we pride ourselves on great customer service and helping our customers reach their goals. If our website isn’t a good fit for you, it’s your responsibility to cancel on time inside your account by clicking the “Cancel Subscription” button per the terms of this agreement. If you call your credit card company and claim you canceled when you did not formally request to cancel in our secured account, you agree to fully compensate us for all costs we incur as a result of your actions, which may include chargeback fees and attorney fees.