Any information we collect or receive from you is to deliver only what you ask for and help you reach your life and real estate goals. Builder 10x, LLC (together with its officers, directors, employees, agents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, “Builder 10x”).
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to any person’s physical safety, violations of Terms of Service of the specific application, or as otherwise required by law.
INFORMATION GATHERING AND USAGE
- When you register for any Builder 10x product, we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, credit card information. Members who sign up for the free account are not required to enter a credit card.
- Builder 10x uses collected information for general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research. Builder 10x does not share your personal information with third parties unless explicitly approved by you.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use, and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies regarding the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
We recommend that you read their privacy policies to understand how these providers will handle your personal information for these providers.
Remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
For example, if you are located in Canada, and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States. Your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier sent to your browser from a website’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the Builder 10x services.
- We also use tracking pixels (i.e., Google Analytics) to measure and track where our website traffic is coming from and tracking our site’s performance. Finally, we use remarking pixels from Facebook and Google to aid in customized, targeted follow-up advertising.
Builder 10x uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run our services. Although Builder 10x owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Builder 10x applications, you retain all rights to your data.
- Builder 10x may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service of any of our applications.
Builder 10x may periodically update this policy, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website. We will notify you about significant changes in how we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Builder 10x service primary account holder account or placing a prominent notice on our site. You retain the right to access, amend, correct, or delete your personal information where it is inaccurate at any time. To do so, please contact support@Builder 10x.com.